Wednesday 27 May 2009

Off to Argentina

Well the ski season is over almost everywhere in the Northern Hemisphere. I stretched it out as long as I could with a few weeks in Chamonix after the season ended in the Pyrenees. I'm finally back in England though, with a pile of gear to sort out and skis to service. For those of you in the Southern hemisphere the new winter is just around the corner.

I plan to head south in a few weeks to Bariloche in Argentina. This will be a new experience for me as I have never skied anywhere in South America before. I was tempted to try Australia, but that will have to wait until another year. There are just so many places to ski in the world. So this time next month I'll be posting some photos and writing a few posts about skiing in the Andes.

No comments:

Post a Comment