Friday 18 April 2008

On the Move

I'm writing this from Chamonix, where I have had a great couple of days. I'm in the middle of packing for Austria - we are heading over there early to get some training in before the Eurotest next Wednesday. After that the snow should be good over here for a while yet, so I'm hoping to get some touring in before heading back to England. It's nice to be in the big mountains again - Andorra is great but nowhere is like Cham for really big skiing. I have some great photos which I will post when I get chance.

It's all been a bit hectic really - I arrived here at 1.30 Wednesday morning was handed a beer, then told to be up at 7.00 to pack the kit and get the first lift. Yesterday was a bit more laid back, testing out my race boots after a few modifications (hopefully to make me faster - we'll see). And today has been getting ready to leave again.

I'll try and resume normal service soon, with some photos and more skiing tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment